Nuova Ginev S.r.l. respects the privacy and is committed to protecting the personal data of who visits the website and uses the services.
The Policy does not apply to third-party websites that are accessible through links on the owner’s website.
The processing of Users’ personal data is fully in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1.Data Controller contact details
The Data Controller is Nuova Ginev S.r.l. based in Via Roma, 145 – 27023 Cassolnovo (PV) – VAT n° 00293050183 – Tel. +39 0381 92513 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.Types of the processed personal data
The Data Controller may process the following categories of personal data of Users:
- data provided by the user: identification and contact data (mainly surname, first name, company, telephone contacts and e-mail address, address) entered voluntarily by the user in case of filling in the data request form; the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the Data Controller, as well as the filling and submission of any form on the website, involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in the communications; if necessary, specific information is published on web pages prepared for the supply of different services and for different purposes..
- browsing data: the computer systems and software procedures authorized to be used for this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI / URL notation (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used during the submission of the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data, which are necessary for the use of Internet services, are also processed with the aim of:
– obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited website pages, number of visitors per hour or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
– check the proper functioning of the services offered.
- Cookies and other tracking systems: cookies are not used, only technical cookies are installed.
3.Purposes and legal bases for the processing of personal data
The Data Controller processes the data of the user to allow browsing his website and to respond to any request sent voluntarily by the user.
Any further processing will take place only on the basis of obligations established by law and on the basis of a legitimate interest. For other purposes, the consent of the user will be explicitly requested by the Data Controller.
In particular, NUOVA GINEV S.R.L. collects and processes the personal data of Users for the following purposes:
- a) purposes strictly related to administrative and accounting management;
- b) the purposes relating to the legal and fiscal obligations provided for by the laws, regulations, Community regulations and the requirements issued by Authorities and the supervisory and control Organizations;
- c) allow the User to browse the website;
- d) respond to requests sent by Users via the website;
- e) allow users to use the services on the website;
- f) improve the layout, features and functionality of the website;
- g) with the prior agreement, contact Users by e-mail to offer them non-commercial offers but also commercial offers and promotions, also by sending them regular newsletters;
For the purposes mentioned in paragraphs from a) to f), NUOVA GINEV S.R.L. will process Users’ personal data on the basis of requests made by them and their legitimate interest.
For the purposes mentioned in paragraph g) Nuova Ginev S.r.l will process Users’ personal data according to their consent.
4.Data retention period
The personal data processed by NUOVA GINEV SRL on the basis of the consent of the User will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were originally collected and, in any case, will no longer be processed after a revocation of the given consent.
Where the processing of personal data is to be used instead for legal, fiscal or judicial requirements, the data may be retained for up to a maximum of ten (10) years.
Browsing data will only be kept for seven days (with the exception of any need to verify criminal offenses by the judicial authorities).
5.Methods and techniques of data processing
All personal data will be processed using paper and computer tools.
The Data Controller has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or unauthorized processing or not in accordance with the purposes stated in this document, on the basis of Articles 24, 25 and 32 of the Regulation.
However, since it is impossible to guarantee that the measures taken for the security of the website and the transmission of the data are sufficient to exclude any risk of unauthorized access or the dispersion of data, we encourage the Users to ensure that their computer is equipped with updated antivirus software for network data protection and that their Internet service provider by their side has taken appropriate measures for the security of data transmission.
6.Recipients of personal data – Communication and disclosure of personal data
Personal data processed will be communicated to well-defined persons. Based on the roles and tasks performed, internal and external staff are entitled to process the data within the scope of their authority and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the controller.
The same data may be disclosed to legitimate parties such as computer maintenance companies, professional firms / companies providing accounting, tax and tributaries services, self-employed / occasional workers, agents and individuals whose provisions of law or community regulations recognize the right to access data .
The personal data processed will be communicated to well-defined persons.. The same data may be communicated to legitimate subjects such as computer maintenance companies, professional companies / companies providing accounting services, tax services, self-employed / casual workers, agents and persons whose legal provisions or community regulations recognize the right to access to data.
The data controller does not transfer data outside the national territory.
8.Processing of personal data relating to minors
The use of the website and Services is reserved only for users over 18 years old. Nuova Ginev S.r.l. does not process personal data of minors.
9.Users’ legal rights
The Data Controller is freely contacted for any request related to this Policy by writing to email@example.com.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in art. 15/16/17/18/20/21/22 of the Regulation (EU) 679/16.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in this statement.
10.Links to third party websites
Nuova Ginev S.r.l. cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for the treatment carried out by or through such third-party websites.
11.Changes and updates
Any further modification will be communicated to the Users by means and with deadlines judged most appropriate by the data controller, in particular via the publication on the website.